The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just fitted me new boost gauge

Jamesy

got it thro the post today - managed to just unplug the vac hose from the old knackered one and plug in to my new one!! :D

Took it for a quick spin up the road and i seem to be running at 0.8 - 0.9 BAR which i think i read is just right ??

only thing i havent managed to do is wire in for the lighting......because i dont have a clue how to - will any garage be able to do this?

well chuffed to have the boost gauge working now...... now onto the rest of the BPU!! ;)

I couldn't find a blitz or HKS boost gauge for my 52mm holder, so i have gone for a Type R one which probably isn't the most regconised but its a silver bezel with silver background and blue numbers so matches my interior a treat!!!!

(needle shows just under 0 on the pic but once i installed it, its sitting fine ;) )