The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone wanting a car to show as part of their shop at shows?

Guest SupraKingNI

Guest SupraKingNI

Just wondering got a supra wiht brand new kit havent seen it about and was wondering if anyone would be willing to let me show for thier shop?? Hopefully some discount off your stock as i still have interior to do! let me know. In fife

*polite mode on*

Thank you very much for your kind offer, it is appreciated by all forum members :) However, one or two of the cars on here actually scrub up okay and I suspect could, at a push, be put on stands for suppliers.

Really looking forward to seeing your car though and also chatting with you on the forum, I personally find correct spelling and pronunciation a chore and love to learn from those not so shackled. :)

*polite mode off*

Guest SupraKingNI

No i am looking for anyone who would supply me with parts! whats the point in doing all my work if no one apprictaes it by the time i am done you'll all be wanting to see me motor!!

i was nearly very rude to a new member there...it was an anagram of WATT.

You may want to approach traders directly rather than trying to find funding through the club without actually joining the club.

There are many great cars on the forum, many of which have been paid for by their owners who have not simply trawled the internet looking for somebody to pay for their mods.

Join up, become part of the club and a valued member and then approach some traders so they can see that you arent a flybynighter.

JB

• 1 month later...
i was nearly very rude to a new member there...it was an anagram of WATT.

You may want to approach traders directly rather than trying to find funding through the club without actually joining the club.

There are many great cars on the forum, many of which have been paid for by their owners who have not simply trawled the internet looking for somebody to pay for their mods.

Join up, become part of the club and a valued member and then approach some traders so they can see that you arent a flybynighter.

JB

i have spent nearly 10 mins trying to work out that anagram, give us a clue

• 2 months later...
Guest SupraKingNI

Thanks for the advice supra still off road due to lack of funds! I am finally putting it on road but still looking for some nice mods! As you say there's nothing specila in fife so looking to pull off something really nice! Basically got a blank canvas to work on might take a while but i am sure the end result will capture you all! Pretty new to this all so just testing the water wiht mods and changes! Any help much appriciated!

Thanks for the advice supra still off road due to lack of funds! I am finally putting it on road but still looking for some nice mods! As you say there's nothing specila in fife so looking to pull off something really nice! Basically got a blank canvas to work on might take a while but i am sure the end result will capture you all! Pretty new to this all so just testing the water wiht mods and changes! Any help much appriciated!

:rlol: Watt!:D