The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sticker Front Number Plate

Lucas

Got mine off ebay, from someone like this:-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SELF-ADHESIVE-CAR-NUMBER-PLATE-STICK-ON-FRONT_W0QQitemZ150131984324QQihZ005QQcategoryZ52638QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

As an aside, I have an MOT coming up, do these plates generally get through an MOT? I have a full size plate and normal lettering, its just that its sticky, not a proper one.

ohhh nice find - i need a front number plate sorted somehow.

do u think it'd be ok if i stick this on the bottom part of the Veilside bumper, right at the bottom? dont fancy having it on the bonnet or top of the bumper.

(will this stuff stick to the fiberglass bumpers ok?)

:)

go to your local stermat

theer 29p each

and they are all 72mm high and minimal wide dimensions from the dvla point of view

I got E16 ADY from there, not got stopped yet - visit the dvla web site,you have to have at least 11 mm gap in between letters, ect ect

Got mine off ebay, from someone like this:-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SELF-ADHESIVE-CAR-NUMBER-PLATE-STICK-ON-FRONT_W0QQitemZ150131984324QQihZ005QQcategoryZ52638QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

As an aside, I have an MOT coming up, do these plates generally get through an MOT? I have a full size plate and normal lettering, its just that its sticky, not a proper one.

Nice one thanks for that link. :)

and thanks for the advice guys

Not because it was a stick on one. I'm sure the MOT test only checks the spacing or format(layout not font) of the chars

nope mine was all spaced and formated correctly and i still got a fail on the MOT i think the rule of thumb is try it and see can always temp fit a plate, mine was in the same kind of possision at the picture above, they said it was not correctly visible from the road

nope mine was all spaced and formated correctly and i still got a fail on the MOT i think the rule of thumb is try it and see can always temp fit a plate, mine was in the same kind of possision at the picture above, they said it was not correctly visible from the road
Surely there's no 'rule of thumb' in MoT tests. It's either against the rules or isnt.

AFAIK there is no rule against stick on plates.