The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new bumper

dan4

i had veilside at mo as my pic, but got a smoother blitz one now. hopefully its a bit higher of the floor, lowered my car yesterday thinking it wouldnt be to low, its got like inch and and abit clearance! pita! my new wheels arrive tomorrow so that might bring it up abit too as they are bigger, ive got nice camber on all four wheels, can just put my toes under side skirts lol looks sexual though!

That looks really good mate! :)

Its not as common as some of the other fronts you see going about.

I like the pre facelifts on a stock bumper like mine but it would look better on yours to stick them in the holes that are provided/go facelift with those and indicators/smooth out the holes and leave where they are.

Good work though looks sweet!

stupra...il measure it for ya, mines a uk spec at standard ride height tho matey

standarsupra20...i picked them up form a mate with brand new rubber for 350quid with new rubber had them refurbed in black tho as they were very poor finish. They were silver. they have rays stamed on back of inner piece and bridgestone on the outer rim, they are two piece but have no idea what they are. difficult buying wheels to fit over uk brakes so i tried them to fit first