The mkiv Supra Owners Club

got my self a supra

TurboBrett

just got back from Chorley, Lancashire, i went to have a look at martins supra(M1lkmaid from here), when we pulled up it was sat there on the drive looking very shiney (exactly the same colour as my other car :D) first impressions, good, bit of stone damage but nothing too bad and i have read about the j-spec lights going yellow but lol never seen it:d, talked it over with my dad the asking was £7000, offered him £6300 and he said yes!!!:cool:

i left £80 deposit and i am going to pick the car up next sunday :eyebrows:

so i was just outside my origional budget of £6k but got exactly what i wanted TT 6speed in the fastest colour :innocent:

i recon i got quite a good buy what u guys think?

http://www.supraforums.co.uk/vbb/showthread.php?t=123758

Jesus! That's cheap for a 6 speed TT even if it is pink.....:D

When you go back to Chorley, how about a mini meet at the Reebok stadium?? It's only 2 junctions (5 mins) from J8 @ Chorley!!

H.

yeah dont see why not have to drive past there anyway:) we'll have to sort out time later in week but about 3pm sunday i would have thought (hopefully earlyer)

might get it in the morning tho depends on the dad (who's taking me) and martin who im getting it of.