The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello everybody!!!!

Bender

Hey I want say Hay to all members. Now I got Toyota Celica VIgen and i want change for Supra MKIV. But i got one BIG problem INSURANCE:( somebody can help me ? I found only one company but they give me a funny quote 130 pounds per month. Any ideas ???

Hi there...............erm Bender...:blink: Go on then, the suspense is killing me! Do you work with pipework? Can you curl a football better than Beckham? Do you go on the piss for days at a time?

Or are you a sausage jockey?:D

Insurance has been done to death on here. Do a search on the word insurance! How old are you?

MCS

I'm 23 years old:( I want put my dad on main driver and me like a aditional that is cheeperrr but i propobly must wait when i finish 25. So any chance for Supra for 23 years old guy ?:taped:

Technically you can't do that. Especially if you are the main user. There are plenty of Insurers out there, Adrain Flux, A-Plan, Greenlight and Sky.

Sky offer club members a discount, but you'll have to pay a members fee to join to enjoy that benefit.

My advice to you is to join, ring around as many insurers as you can and then try Sky last and see if they can beat your best quote.

Good luck.

I'm 23 years old:( I want put my dad on main driver and me like a aditional that is cheeperrr but i propobly must wait when i finish 25. So any chance for Supra for 23 years old guy ?:taped:

Try Elephant

Adrian Flux

Sky Insurance

Preformance Direct

Lancaster

If you do a search then it will cough up loads of companies, it's just a case of finding the right one. Speak to them on the phone though, doing quotes on line isn't worth shit!

MCS

Sky offer club members a discount, but you'll have to pay a members fee to join to enjoy that benefit.

Mind you, I think they tale the same approach as places that up the price and then offer an item at sale value.

They could be (and as the official club insurer, should be) cheaper.

im 24 mate and have the wife as an additional driver (shes 31) and my insurance is £931 fully comp with like for like cover with all mods declared with sky insurance so there is hope for you yet mate