The mkiv Supra Owners Club

weekend meet

birdy

what about sunday 28th october or sunday 11th november? we could meet around 10ish where ever it suits people the best. (any suggestions?). that time of year we should be able to get parked on seafront near harbour theres a nice cafe then on way back drive on coast road via filey and bridlington

I'd be up for this, be good to meet a few of you :D, guess we just need to organise somewhere to meet beforehand really, i know a couple of places in Hull but its kinda out the way for a few of you really, will keep my eye on the thread and we'll have to sort something

Guest mickeyH

I am all for a run to Scarborough on Sunday the 28th. I suggest that we all meet at squires,its not too far out of the way plus most people know where it is. Say we all meet from 10.00am onwards with a veiw to departing to Scarborough at 10.30ish,

feedback please on this idea.

I am all for a run to Scarborough on Sunday the 28th. I suggest that we all meet at squires,its not too far out of the way plus most people know where it is. Say we all meet from 10.00am onwards with a veiw to departing to Scarborough at 10.30ish,

feedback please on this idea.

sounds good to me, i'll be there would be nice to get as many members as possible going. we could always meet any other members on scarborough sea front if squires is to far north

• 2 weeks later...