The mkiv Supra Owners Club

:( I cannot believe it!!!!!

ShamelessTT

Hi all,

:( More bad luck, driving back to g/f's house tonight. Gradually slow down to about 5-10mph as i can see some kids about begin to walk on to the crossing in the distance (20 meters or so infront).

Some twat drives straight into the back of me, and glaces off my rear bumper. Pauses for a second, then drives off at speed......leaving me thinking WTF and with an aching back.

Kids lucky never made it on to crossing and no one was hurt. Serveral people stopped saying they saw the idiot over taking people earlier on and was i ok etc etc.

Thankfully i was in the Clio, NOT the supra! It stood up very well and was driveable with no knocks. Looks like surface damage but wont know till i get bummer off / looked at.

Mega pissed that the bastard didnt stop!!!! I phoned the police and reported it all but im really stuffed i think cos im 3rd party on the car and unless they find him, im going to have to pay for it myself?? :(

They want me to fill some forms in at my local cop shop asap tho......dunno what they are tho.

Si

Sorry to hear this Si. At least it wasn't the Supe!!

The stuff at the nick will just be forms to report the RTC as a fail to stop.

Take your driving licence, MOT & insurance certificate just in case, they may be needed.

Sounds like it'll be unlikely that the moron will be found, unless someone got the index or part of the index of the car??

Glad you were not hurt in this, or the kids got hit by this idiot.

Really do wonder how some people ever get a licence seeing how they drive on the road.

Hope they catch the person, but even if they do more than likely nothing will happen to them. Maybe it is time for police to take cars and crush them from these morons.

Also, hope you don't have to pay too much to get repairs done

ja ne

Ian

LOL Yep , stripped it down a bit today, just a surface damage, and holes into it where his glass from head lights punchured the bumper!

Just need a new bumper, might try and source one myself and get it sprayed up then hang it myself as its a peice of piss. Sod insurance on this one......

No CCTV, im going to camp on next friday , same time , same place .......incase hes a local..........long shot but worth a try.......

Cheers everyone,

Si