The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Very pleased! Gibson Retrimming.....

ShamelessTT

Hi all,

Had my replacement stock wheel retrimmed heres what they did. I love it. Fantastic job.......

Ill have a nice little winter project for them in a month or 2 (namely full interior overhaul)

http://www.fullsystem.co.uk/car/wheel/1.jpg

Now can someone tell me, how the hell i get the other one off and fit this please?? is it hard?

Si

Guest CoolsBlue

pull the centre bit of both steerings, have the steering straight, undo the 1 nut, steering will come of, put the new one on, straighten it, put the nut back on, click the centre bit back on, job done. yes its that simple:)

Fitted it, wish id left the nut on a bit as suggested lol lol , it was a tight one to get off and it through me right back in the seat and missed my nose by an inch when it came off Hehe.

Took about 15mins to fit and when for a spin after about 3 weeks of not driving.....reminded me exactly why i love the Supra!!!

My wheel was £250 all in (50 extra for Supra writing in middle) and i bought the replacement wheel off ebay for £40.

Gibson trimming are an absolute pleasure to deal with, highly recommended.

Si