The mkiv Supra Owners Club

so many Supras for sale..

AJI

Didn't realise how many Supras there are for sale on PH. 151!

Just been browsing through them and saw this one with an interesting colour scheme:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/205598.htm

I think it just manages to pull it off and looks good but the headlight conversion is a NO NO.

But it looks like the market is flooded with Supras these days. :(

I remember back in the good old days when a Supra was a rare beast. But saying that in my area I only know of 3 others. But saying that once more... I used to have the only Supra in my area.

I don't really know where I'm going with this ......... so I'll finish there.

:)

Hmm really cant say Im a fan of that one in any way , hate the colour, hate the wheels ... lol just my opinion though

I guess theres been a steady supply of imports over the last few years and yes there seems to be a lot of PH but still I dont know of any others in my town, and only another 4 or 5 in maybe a 10 mile radius.

So its still really quite an exclusive car :D

Popping up all over. Im in a very small town and there are now 4 or 5 here. Only me and Geth are members though. I got mine in Febuary after having the oportunity of having the car I always wanted. Then 3 more appear. Still its good for our little community in a way but not for prices, well if you're selling.

im only selling mine because im after a manual supra to start a fresh project on :) could never leave the supra world ive owned one for the past 4 years and hope to for the next 40 if i live that far :D

I remember in between Christmas and February there were only 4 pages of Supras on PH. Yesterday there was 10 pages...:(

That said it is still a very rare car and you can go weeks without seeing another, especially in winter!!:)

H.

Other than the other 3 or 4 by me, which i dont often see anyway, I never see any. Drove around a large part of wales on holiday in the summer and didn't see 1.

remember its is getting to winter, lots of people sell cars that cant handle in the wet or useless in the snow lol

Fair point but most Ive seen for sale are being let go due to financial reasons - expensive maintenance/running costs or just selling to free up money for house/family etc

Most of us here are long termers and will weather the financial storms for our supra's but many sell up a few months down the line when they realise theyre a bit more demanding than newer cars.

Lx