i lasted a month without one, heres my new Supra/project

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=8870&d=1190820459

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=8864&d=1190820196

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=8865&d=1190820228

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=8866&d=1190820257

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=8867&d=1190820273

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=8869&d=1190820446

edit: How do I get the pictures to show, rather than links? thx

its a 3.0 N/A SZ, slower than the TT was but im enjoying driving it more strangly, it just glues to the road unlike my last one and I rarely used to get abouve the magic 4K revs in the TT.

Can anyone tell what my alloys are (19"), and if those are UK brakes on them, they seem larger than my old J-specs and fill the wheel up pretty well.

First job is getting the interior redone, looking at a carPC at the same time as a retrim. Need to make my mind up quick as already ripped out all the door cards.

Then its time to work on the engine, what are peoples ideas with this, fancied dropping a V8 into it, but seems like a lot of work but I do love the V8 sound and grunt from idle (Griffith engine sounded great :taped:)

In short, im back cause nothing could replace the Supra.

Looks very nice, I like the colour too ! Dont see too many in blue. The headlight covers have to go though ;)

I'm quite amazed you got rid of a 6 speed TT for an NA , but good to hear youre enjoying the NA :) They arent a slow car compared to 90% of things on the road anyway.

I'll have to look out for you cruising around Hamilton, I'd give u a honk if I see you but I still haven't fixed the horn :S

the idiot stuck a TRD badge of the centre caps so Im without any real clues, im loving them though and surprised how comfortable it is with them on

i've looked at yours again and i'm 99% sure they are the same - heres a bigger pic of mine...see what u think mate ;)

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b152/jamesbush/IMG_2854.jpg

ENJOY your new beast!! :D

i've looked at yours again and i'm 99% sure they are the same - heres a bigger pic of mine...see what u think mate ;)

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b152/jamesbush/IMG_2854.jpg

ENJOY your new beast!! :D

Think thats them, they look very, very similar. ill post a close up, but rather dirty, of mine. I was going to PM you, do you know who makes the side pods on your rear windows, id love a set for mine.