The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Many Thanks Chris Wilson

Guest trancematic

Guest trancematic

Thanks to Chris for sorting out my Supra and doing the geo test and basically after testing it himself telling me all is ok with the car.

Slight adjustment needed and new brake pads all round but apart from that there was nothing really that wrong with the car.

Since having new tyres all round i personally felt the car drives completly different and in my opinion thought something was wrong.It felt lose and tram lined and i did not get any feedback through the sterring and thought the car was quite unstable.

After Dropping the car of at chris house last week and then going for a little spin down the road Chris in his opinion thought the car was virtually spot on and there was nothing wrong with the way it was.

I must be going a little crazy in my old age because i suppose i was hoping that Chris thought the car drove like i did but like i said Chris thought it drove better than most supra he has dealt with.

Anyway many thanks to Chris Wilson for putting my mind and rest and doing what he does best.

And thanks to all you guys on these forums for the information and informing me of Chris wilson.

Guest trancematic

Sharpie.

Its a weird one this is as the car was a dream to drive up untill changing the tyres,First a set of goodyears and then when it still felt like a pig a set of toyo proxys.

Since Chris tested the car and thought it drove better than most supra cars he has driven then that is good enough for me.

It must have been me driving around with basically slick tyres on the back and now the sudden change has made the car fee completly different.