The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brandon from canada

Guest nl.pro

Hey everyone im Brandon living on vancouver island on teh west coast of canada originally from amsterdam. i have 93 mkiv 2jz sitting in japan waiting til april when i can bring it over... the wait is definatly worth it :D

in canada the car has to be 15 years old before it can be imported and i don't want an american version of the car, boo left hand drive up with right hand drive :p, so the 93 mkiv was manufactured in early april so tahts when it is available in canada unless i want to import it as a race car and not drive it on the street but where is the fun in that. that car will be my pride and joy im gonna love that thing til i die :p

in canada the car has to be 15 years old before it can be imported and i don't want an american version of the car, boo left hand drive up with right hand drive :p, so the 93 mkiv was manufactured in early april so tahts when it is available in canada unless i want to import it as a race car and not drive it on the street but where is the fun in that. that car will be my pride and joy im gonna love that thing til i die :p

That sucks.:( But you're right it will be worth the wait.:D

Hey,

where abouts on Vancouver island are you??? I was out there a little while back for a few months ;)

Welcome!!

What's Canada like then. We are thinking about making a visit and possibly moving over there.....;)

H.

Canada is amazing mate,

these were my shots of vancouver island a couple of years back ;) I loved it there, it pretty much had imo all of the best parts of Canada rolled into one place!

Check out the last photo, the size of the trees were insane, I forget the name of this island near tofino(think it was mears island???) but it was damn cool!!!

whats it all aboot?

me and the lass are planning on going to Toronto for xmas shopping then doing a few nights in new york, i really want to have a holiday there later on next year, it looks amazing i know of 3 people who are know living in canada after loving it so much simply from taking a holiday there, i really cant wait!

looks amazing!