The mkiv Supra Owners Club

kent modded

gaz1

what a weekend, friday stuffed my bumper then had a few beers with some of the lads, slept in the car got up and thought go home and get a shower, then drove back in the afternoon to be told no cars allowed back in, so they told me to park in the carpark,( shitty grass field) so feck em went home again, party saturday night till 2am, up 6.30, met the boy and supra-woman (aka adrenilun junkey) then convoyed there queued for an hour, finaly got back in and not a bad day, nice to have met a few members there :D oh and i never even got to the lap dancing tent:rolleyes:

That was unfortunate what happened on your way in fella, your car still looks good though!:)

At least it's only the front bumper that got damaged and that you were planning on changing your XS FMIC anyway.

Did you hear from the girl with the KA in the end?

no not a whisper, so could be cool she could have missed out there;)

I still think there's something not right with that, either she wasn't insured, or it was the passenger's car. Shit luck either way Gaz, but the car still got alot of look's and was the subject of a fair few question's :).

Supposed it helped that you gave her your name as John Smith from Weston Supra Mare and your telephone number was 118 118 :D

Just kiddin, maybe she hasn't even noticed any serious damage when she'd checked hers out and decided not to bother chasing you up.

I saw a few supras down the far end, Closr to where the monster trucks were parked. Did not see the stand.:(

Had a close up look at the candy dark red single turbo supra. Looks great in the pic's but mint in real life.

Sorry i can't remember the members name ??? :taped:

That was the stand!

My pictures are here guys: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=1607133#post1607133

There were a couple of extra ones on the saturday, all in all I thing the satnd saw just over 10. Its a chavvy show, no many supra owners want that kind of atmosphere. Althou when I told the chav to turn his music off or I will turn it off for him at 8.30 in the morning he gladly complied!

Ask Duane (dibblyuk) about the 8 pounds. ;)

Those of you who camped the weekend, did you get much trouble? Our stand was in undated with hassle and cars gettign damaged, one of the guys had his window wipers pulled off.

Oh and who had the camp fire behind my car when i was on your stand? lol, it wasnt put out properly, one minute it was smoking then there were flames, lol.

what a weekend, friday stuffed my bumper then had a few beers with some of the lads, slept in the car got up and thought go home and get a shower, then drove back in the afternoon to be told no cars allowed back in, so they told me to park in the carpark,( shitty grass field) so feck em went home again, party saturday night till 2am, up 6.30, met the boy and supra-woman (aka adrenilun junkey) then convoyed there queued for an hour, finaly got back in and not a bad day, nice to have met a few members there :D oh and i never even got to the lap dancing tent:rolleyes:

Never to old hey mate!! :D

Had a close up look at the candy dark red single turbo supra. Looks great in the pic's but mint in real life.

Sorry i can't remember the members name ??? :taped:

That sound's like Rob ace's car, he was on another stand this year. The supra stand was further in the grounds, down by the monster trucks.