The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Northants Japshow convoy

Guigsy

Seems there is a few of us going or maybe going. So whats the interest in a convoy from our neck of the woods down to Toddington to meet up with the others?

I know its a bit out of the way but the huge convoy is great fun :) If you'd rather go to santa pod directly and get a few hours extra kip then ur missing out :p

Just so there is no confusion/arguments i think the best place to meet up would be kfc/pizza hut/McD's at Riverside retail park just off the A45.

Google says it will take us 45 mins.

So If we meet at 6:45am and leave at 7:00am sharp

and get to toddington at 7:45 then were due to leave toddington at 8:00 - 8:30.

Open to anyone who wants to join us from the surrounding area.

(also sign up on this thread so lui knows to save you a pass... http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=1607229#post1607229)

This list so far.....

1. Guigsy + CoolsBlue + Friend

Up fr this if my Supra is back, I woud suggest meeting at about 6.45/7am, i believe the convoy from Toddington is leaving between 8 and 8.30am. Nice to meet up and have a chat with everyone before setting off from either location.

1. Guigsy + CoolsBlue(?)

2. Vaughany (If Supra is back, it better be!)

cool. you think we should take the long way to the motorway and go for a blast down the side of the bus station? Its the closest we have to a tunnel :p

1. Guigsy + CoolsBlue and friend(?)

2. Vaughany (If Supra is back, it better be)

3. Sedge + ( Lexus following )

4. Shadowbeast

5. Chunk

Google says it will take us 45 mins. so If we meet at 6:45am and leave at 7:00am sharp and get to toddington at 7:45 then were due to leave toddington at 8:00 - 8:30.

well i dont go too fast but i top out at about 145 so that should be ok ;) best not to go zooming off though and keep everyone together. i think taking a trip down through the town center and past the bus station would sound great but we might get split up :(

I wont be slow for long. i just baught a 6 speed box and am waiting on an engine :eyebrows:

Guest CoolsBlue
i think taking a trip down through the town center and past the bus station would sound great but we might get split up :(

QUOTE]

hehe i went down there in a supra with a RSR exhaust, t'was LOUD!!!imagine a whole load of supras:D

Hi Sedge

Just little things but they are coming from the states, they should of been arriving last friday but have'nt checked yet.

Off the top of my head,

Oil Catch can fitted

gauges connected

check base map

Engine undertray fitted

New screen wash bottle fitted - maybe in boot as no room due to veilside intake

Thats about it I think but if they have'nt arrived, the car wont be ready and I wont be going - wish me luck