The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finally have my interior bits in - Big images!!!!

MrHanky

Well after months of waiting for correct seat mounts (I will post seperate thread about Nengun experience) I finally have my seats in. Also since buying the car I have added the following:

TRD gear knob

Momo Race 3000 steering wheel

Dial surrounds from MVP

TRD seatbelt covers for the back as my little boy thinks they are cool (I actually think the look ok in the back)

Bride Euro II seats

Alpine 9850i head unit

HKS EVC 5 boost controller

I spent yesterday fitting them with the help of my brother Cable (thanks Nelly) and also took the dash apart so that I could relocate the boost controller screen to just below the stereo.

Anyway it is all done and I am very happy with how it looks. Only thing to add to it all next year is new dash panels, oil pressure gauge and hopefully a blue led upgrade as the green lights look a bit faded at night.

Sorry about the picture sizes.

Before

Before, but after stereo change

and after

Very nice, esp the seats :cool:

Is it me or is the headunit sitting in too far?

Thanks and yes it is. I took it to car electronics to have fitted and also wire up sub and amp (I am useless with electrics). When I got it back it was installed like that. It doesn't really bother me but does look a little odd

Thanks Ed :)

Are the TRD seat belt covers full length, rather than just shoulder pads? (and where did u get them?) :)

Just the shoulder pad type things. I bought them off someone on here mainly because I wanted the little TRD pillows for my son to fall sleep on in the car. Look ok in the back though, brightens up the blackness of it :)

love those seats.

remind me of the red recaro's in the integra type r's.

personally i think they'd have looked better in black but that's not to say they don't look awesome in red ;)

Thats one of the reasons I got them. I had some red Recaro's in

my Civic Type R and loved them. Also the wife has a DC5 Integra with the red Recaro's and that also encouraged me to get the red Brides

i love bride seats they look awesome, do they sit much lower then the standard seats? i was thinking about getting some however i am worried incase they sit too low and ruin the comfort of driving as when i had my civic the seats were low which took a while to get used to as driving visibility was limited

Just the shoulder pad type things. I bought them off someone on here mainly because I wanted the little TRD pillows for my son to fall sleep on in the car. Look ok in the back though, brightens up the blackness of it :)

oh they are pillows, gotya, wonderd why they were low in the seats.

i love bride seats they look awesome, do they sit much lower then the standard seats? i was thinking about getting some however i am worried incase they sit too low and ruin the comfort of driving as when i had my civic the seats were low which took a while to get used to as driving visibility was limited

They don't feel much lower, but having said that I have only driven in them a couple of times so far. They seem to take up a lot more space than the standard ones, but thats all I have noticed so far.

They are a good compromise for me as they are quite comfy (a bit hard but I dont mind that), hold well and accomodate a middle age person who is letting himself go slowly but surely :)

Wow Mark!

About bloody time too!...what you been playing at!?? :p

Can't wait to see them in the flesh.

Jesus sweet mother of moses, i nearly flew back off my chair when i scrolled down to the super large picture of your new seats!!! they be red!!:D

LMAO, it was getting dark when I took the pics so the flash made them look very bright.

Look's awesome IMO mate!

When I first looked at the seats I immediately thought "DC5 Teg!" :cool:

They suit the car very well and the Red contrasts with the Black perfectly, keep up the good work and good luck keeping them clean! ;)

Thanks Kev. Keeping them clean is going to be tricky :(