The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Preston Docks Mini Meet Tonight!

Havard

:) was a good night the Pub looks to be a contender maybe for a "northern meet " bit far for the Staffs lads tho ....then again i seen a pub just off the Motorway at Bamber Bridge too i passed on the way Home :search:

Good to Meet you too Andy ...nice soop you got there ...well loud :p now about them chromed boost pipes ! :innocent: LOL

Cheers

-Ian-

What pub was it you went too??

The one at bamber bridge, is probably a bit nearer to the motorway junction than the docks is for meets. My mate at work goes to an Classics/Muscle car meet at the Lea Gate pub, they welcome meets by the look of it, and it's not to far from the docks.

The Lea Gate is a NIGHTMARE to get out of - and there's road works on at the moment.

The exit from the Lea Gate is a 0 - 60 start on a blind bend - close your eyes and hope sort of junction. There have been countless accidents there over the years.

But as said they are friendly and there is a large turnout of American cars one Friday each month.

Mike

The Lea Gate is a NIGHTMARE to get out of - and there's road works on at the moment.

The exit from the Lea Gate is a 0 - 60 start on a blind bend - close your eyes and hope sort of junction. There have been countless accidents there over the years.

But as said they are friendly and there is a large turnout of American cars one Friday each month.

Mike

Yes a bit of a nightmare there as you say. My mates mate :rolleyes: rolled his car there at the American meet. He put it down to going sideways with wrinkle wall tyres on :blink:. They collapsed when he got sideways.

Was it the Ribble Pilot, next to the Jag garage? Or was it the one further up (don't know the name of it) near were you cross the bridge on the docks??

Cheers gents!! Liked the view and the car park was a good size too!! It's whether the Stafford members would come that far north? Then again Dr Doom never turns up these days....:blink:

Is it because there are loads of white Supes popping up all over the place?

H.