The mkiv Supra Owners Club

bo-locks

gaz1

trashed my front bumber last night at the kent modded show:( aftermarket stiff clutch, not paying full attention, and fed up with the queuing to get in,had a lot to do with it:rolleyes: looks like it is just the front that needs doing, oh and this poor young girls rear bumper, but there is an upside to the story, i can change my intercooler at the same time:d

Sorry about that matey :( What intercooler are you going for?

not sure yet mate, i am going to be taking advise on that, while its there i will get my valve stem seals done, and a racing manifold;) well providing she don,t hit me with a massive bill for hers:(

oops...... the things some people do to get some young lasses number. did you proper smash her back doors in then :)

to be honest it was dark i swapped details and she is at modded all weekend so i will ring her tommorow, and say "was you the young girl i rammed from behind" got a feeling she will say "err what night was i drunk":D hopefully she will take some cash:)

to be honest it was dark i swapped details and she is at modded all weekend so i will ring her tommorow, and say "was you the young girl i rammed from behind" got a feeling she will say "err what night was i drunk":D hopefully she will take some cash:)

I can imagine that conversation now :p

Gaz: 'Alright darling, was you the one i duffed up the rear the other night'

Young girl: 'Im so glad you called, the way you left in the morning i didnt think i was ever going to see you again, and after such a perfect night, i love you

Gaz: :blink: