The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help - is this supra a good buy!

Guest lisagtaylor

Guest lisagtaylor

There is a white supra i want to go and see advertised on piston heads. The following ad shows the link.

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/215909.htm

This will be my first supra and my budget is around 8k. Is this price good? i know it is old but the mileage is so low, or could i get more for my money elsewhere???

any help would be greatly appreciated

it would depend how it runs. Very low miles for an early car... id be a bit sus about that.

New tyres. new windscreen (why?) nice alloys. Interior looks in decent condition. It seems pricy but it is a TT 6 spd. Id be happy to pay that. but then i paid 7.5 for my NA :p

There is another supra in the 3rd pic... maybe he is silling his old car? why? is it actualy a dog? id make sure you give it a good check over or have it checked by someone who knows what there looking at

Guest lisagtaylor

i must admit its the low mileage that made me wonder - plus a guy put a deposit on it then backed out?? - i was thinking maybe of going through jurgen and his company - anyone reccomend this option!

Guest lisagtaylor

ok - not going to view that car - too many alarm bells. Will take time for the right one - maybe through jurgen, plus i have to admit i prefer black if poss!

i know i am a bit late but i know this car.

i test drove it in bradford a while ago and it was terrible. front wing didn't line up, very untidy interior and paint work. it also had a paddle clutch and a bad knocking on the rear.

it was up for sale for £6995 and had 60 odd thousand on the clock.

definately this car i remember the number plate