The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sorry to ask (it is related, just)

hoff

But Ive just picked up a magnet thingy to use in the car to hold my phone. Trouble is it wont stick, waste of £10 that. I was wondering if anyone else has a holder and which would be the best for the supra. Also where by do you fit it? Baring in mind it will be constanly on charge in the car and is connected to the front of my radio to use like an I-pod.

Sorry to ask such a crap question but its pi**ed me right off:d

Guest Chumpalot

I keep my phone in the small centre compartment, fits just nice :)

Have you had a look at those gel mat type things? They just slap onto your dash and you put your phone on it. No sliding or anything. Might be different if you've got a wire coming out the phone though. Might be worth a look?

Good thimking, but I need to be able to see it and use it while driving. I could use glue on the magnet but dont want to leaver any marks on the dash. I thought about the window ones but dont fancy it stuck in the middle of the windscreren, unless it can be stuck to the dash. I also tried the vent ones but because the vents on the supra spin it dont work.

What about clipping on the sun visor? i know there quite small but maybe worth a try

*your not allowed to use it when driving* :p i have also heard rumours on the radio that they want to ban using(touching) sat navs when driving. Soon the steering wheel will become a distraction.

Guest Chumpalot
Why not just put it in the centre console compartment? Or just leave it in your pocket? I've never understood people's need to have to stuff stuck around the car.

I agree.

Why not just put it in the centre console compartment? Or just leave it in your pocket? I've never understood people's need to have to stuff stuck around the car.

Thats what Ive been doing, but now have to do a lot more driving and being on the phone with work so could do with something so its handy to use without picking up 3 points. I will be able to talk through the car speakers, apparantly. If not, the loudspeaker is top notch:)

Guest Chumpalot
Its wierd, my mate has had it done to his car. But talking to my boss in sorround may be a little scarey:D

My post was more to rib you about how you said you talked through your speakers :p

We both know you meant that you could hear people on the other line 'through' your speakers ;)

My post was more to rib you about how you said you talked through your speakers :p

We both know you meant that you could hear people on the other line 'through' your speakers ;)

:rlol: Oops, sorry:d I wasn't paying attention and have only just noticed when you pointed it out:think: Im on cruise control ready for the weekend, thats my excuse anyway;)