The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bargain: Mark Jodrells Supra for sale

Guest gary190

I met up half way with Mark Joddrell this morning with an eye to buying his Supra. This is the 11th I have now viewed and whilst new to the Supra scene, I have spent many years on the Celica and jap car show scene as Gary190...ie the 190 VVTI.

To cut a long story short:

Viewed, inspected, delighted, I've got the cash waiting, I'll buy it......(what a bloody bargain at £6495!).This car beat the other 10 by a mile and is perfect for me.....didnt tell Mark most of this oc.

I got home did the insurance.....my current Hastings wanted £583, the best was £363 with Admiral, about to call Mark and accept and the wife dropped an atomic bomb on me! I now have other things to consider, which she could have told me 3 months ago before I started searching, but someone else is going to get a cracking and super cheap Supra.

If I was Mark, I'd adjust the price up at least £1500 with no offers.

Could someone add this message as a quote in his classified as I cant post there!

I hope to join your ranks sometime towards the end of next year now when the fallout has settled. I am now officially a tyre kicker...thanks mrs.

I met up half way with Mark Joddrell this morning with an eye to buying his Supra. This is the 11th I have now viewed and whilst new to the Supra scene, I have spent many years on the Celica and jap car show scene as Gary190...ie the 190 VVTI.

To cut a long story short:

Viewed, inspected, delighted, I've got the cash waiting, I'll buy it......(what a bloody bargain at £6495!).This car beat the other 10 by a mile and is perfect for me.....didnt tell Mark most of this oc.

I got home did the insurance.....my current Hastings wanted £583, the best was £363 with Admiral, about to call Mark and accept and the wife dropped an atomic bomb on me! I now have other things to consider, which she could have told me 3 months ago before I started searching, but someone else is going to get a cracking and super cheap Supra.

If I was Mark, I'd adjust the price up at least £1500 with no offers.

Could someone add this message as a quote in his classified as I cant post there!

I hope to join your ranks sometime towards the end of next year now when the fallout has settled. I am now officially a tyre kicker...thanks mrs.

thanks Gary. Such is life.

chin up mark thats a nice supe hold out it's still under priced.As the guy said you could still up the price and some one will still get a bargin.

Thanks mate,

To be fair I havent even advertised the car properly yet, all I have done is list it here and on pistonheads.I have still had quite a few interested would be buyers.

One guy wants to come from Denmark, I just feels its a long way to come to see a car, it just doesnt sit right with me some how.

I think I should be more brutal, Im tooooo nice a guy :thanku::violin::trumpet::superman::D:D:D

Thanks mate,

To be fair I havent even advertised the car properly yet, all I have done is list it here and on pistonheads.I have still had quite a few interested would be buyers.

One guy wants to come from Denmark, I just feels its a long way to come to see a car, it just doesnt sit right with me some how.

I think I should be more brutal, Im tooooo nice a guy :thanku::violin::trumpet::superman::D:D:D

Mark theres a few people on here sold theres over there and fo good money to,have a word with jurgen if any one knows he dose.Go for it bud.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I'm that guy...:)

Today I come to UK and buy another car I found.

UK has a bigger marked for Supra and other Japan cars, so if we want something good we have to go to UK.

I do not think we have more that 5 supre mk iv for sale here, and uk has 200. Where will you look for a car :D

Thanks mate,