The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I hate... but....

jazz1

The complete Blitz kit with a set of decent wheels really looks good, but there are other kits that look better. Problem is most examples I've seen use bits of it and arnt exactly finished nicely.

personally i think the front and spoiler looks too chavy

Thorin, that car was the example I had in my mind. It was sale recently I think, it looks stunning.

Funny seeing Jazz actually agree with me after seeing it! :)

Yeah they sold that earlier this year.

Iic there's two original Blitz Nring cars, both J-specs & the USA spec areotop replica. Dave Clark bought the green decalled one, the other went to the states.

There was 8 spare engines for the Nring cars, anyone know what happened to them?

I'm not aware of two. I believe Henry bought the car direct from Blitz, he then sold it through Jap Village to Dave Clark, and I remember not long after it being put up for sale on e-bay... after that I don't know what happened to it.

edit: Actually I think I have that the wrong way round, wasn't this Dave Clark guy from RaceLogic? (RaceLogic co-developed the car with Blitz) who then sold it to Henry. I think.