The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thanks again turbofit

Pig

Its only cost me another few grand for the next set of work.... Thats what i wanted to use my house deposit for so dont feel bad.

Quote from TDI who are sorting my car.

When we got hands on with it we found that they had left a bolt out the main sump that was hidden behind the baffle plate. Because the bolt was missing there was a hole left in the block that was allowing oil to escape when the car was moving around.

At least its been found....

Takes the piss though does'nt it mate, at least its goiing to get sorted, shame its at you're own expence.

It makes me sick the amount im spending. With the amount spent on the car i could have bought a much newer fast car. And all i have done is the engine. No respray, wheels, suspension, bodykits, sound system, interior retrims..........nothing! :(

It makes me sick the amount im spending. With the amount spent on the car i could have bought a much newer fast car. And all i have done is the engine. No respray, wheels, suspension, bodykits, sound system, interior retrims..........nothing! :(

It'll be an awesome sleeper when it's finished though. Next time you see that Noble...... ;)

Jon - I feel really bad for you mate. It's been a long hard slog for the last 18 months for you with highs and deep lows. I really hope after all this it's sorted and running well for you.

What's your good lady think of it all?

If it wasnt for her i would have got rid of the car long ago. If it was up to her we would do the whole lot now. :)

It will all come good in the end im sure, life is for learning lessons.

If it wasnt for her i would have got rid of the car long ago. If it was up to her we would do the whole lot now. :)

Fancy swapping for a month lol, I need some partner support in my bid to see that little bit of light at the end of the respray tunnel...... ;)

Hope you get her back how you finally want her though.....:cool:

:cool:

I look forward to that ride you promised a long time ago. :)

As soon as its runnning right :)

See if Jezz can sort you out with a new block ;)

Hope you get to the end of your trials soon.

I cant afford to have a new block put in. I feel like i have run out of every last penny. I wish i had listened to mark @ pheonix a year or so ago when he said you should replace the block.

Fancy swapping for a month lol, I need some partner support in my bid to see that little bit of light at the end of the respray tunnel...... ;)

Hope you get her back how you finally want her though.....:cool:

sorry mate, keeping her for a while yet... in fact getting married in jan. I know a good thing when i find it. Unless it has 4 wheels ;)

Put the car on ice...save till you can do it properly. Or cut your losses if it's causing you financial issues.

I'm way happier now I don't have the financial headache of a Supra....and like for you it was a loss making exercise.

I miss the car hugely, but not enough.

Put the car on ice...save till you can do it properly. Or cut your losses if it's causing you financial issues.

I'm way happier now I don't have the financial headache of a Supra....and like for you it was a loss making exercise.

Having mine away for just 2 months makes me realise its al worth it, I could never be without mine...... :cool:

Sorry to hear this jon.. good luck and get it done..you could be like me NO CAR AND NO MONEY THANKS TO SKY.....(but thats another story) to be told at a later date, when all the shit has past from ensign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (another bunch of c*nts)

Come on Dave, whats happening, been following this with interest....:cool:

Come on Dave, whats happening, been following this with interest....:cool:

Lets just say lack of comunication is an understatement:rolleyes:

I have not been able to speak to a person for two weeks and get passed from pillar to post and just generally pissed about.

All I want to do is find out whats going on and talk to them about the cherrished number that I want to keep?

I now have a name and number of the person dealing with the claim but...guess what I can't get through to him, its always the answer machine:tongue:

So I think phoning three times a day from now on should do it, For now anyway:eyebrows:

Thats easy to say but hard to do when you really love the car. I remember seeing Johns face at Dragonball after he got the car back it was easy to see that he had really missed her.

Just think Jon you won't need Ellis or us to kick your mates arse once you have her back on the road.

Sorry to hear that you have had so many problems - hope it gets sorted soon.