The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Reading last night.

Dave Haggas

Hi dave saw your supe last night,very nice car you have there,very standard/original.I comented when you drove off how quiet it was had forgotten how quiet the standard exsaust was.good luck with the sale dave,don't see that being around for too long Good luck bud.

Many thanks,I appreciate your kind words.It was nice to drive out of there in silence!:cool:

Hi Dave, good to meet and talk to you last night, it was the first time I have seen your car and when you pulled up in it my first thought was what a great looking car a UK spec as original when manufactured and when I went to have a look at the inside it is the same standard as out side.

I think any one who is serious about buying a supra and came to look at yours would buy it straight away.

Good luck with the sale

Hi Dave, good to meet and talk to you last night, it was the first time I have seen your car and when you pulled up in it my first thought was what a great looking car a UK spec as original when manufactured and when I went to have a look at the inside it is the same standard as out side.

I think any one who is serious about buying a supra and came to look at yours would buy it straight away.

Good luck with the sale

Hi Jeff,great to meet you last night,thanks for your time.

Its good to see you posting!:eyebrows:

I thought your car looked very nice especially that rear wing,it really does make the car appear wider from behind.

Hope to see you soon.....

Try the for sale section?I havent been pushing the sale and I havent advertised the car,yet.

I will be looking at advertising elsewhere next week if nothing happens this week.

Are you interested in buying or just interested?

im looking for a na and low mileage, i do to many miles as it is :(

is nice though, good luck with sale :)

Well you know my opinion already ;)

But for the benefit of potential buyers, it's one of the cleanest, best condition Supra's I've seen. The paintwork is excellent, it looks far better than mine and that was resprayed only 2 years ago.

Cheers Daryl,why are you here and not outside polishing under the streetlights!:innocent: