The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nice Aeroptop For Sale

mr lover

blimey - why's he selling? only just put the new wheels on???

lovely motor when i saw it at brighton! :)

Yes, there is something wrong with him!

I dont know why he does it. Gets a really nice car, spends a bit of money making it even nicer, and then gets bored within 2-3 months and sells it on.

You dont really want to know what he wants next.

He only bought it for 6k too!

And since then its had a new blitz kit (front and rear and skirts), a full respray and new tyres and alloys... Which has to make up for that extra £1000 surely, what with the low mileage and everything...

New wheels and tyres (only done 200 miles tops!), and he's getting a blitz spoiler for it to finish the package (dont hold me to this as its not on yet).

And no dont call me his little informant, I just think it should be fair.

I aint spilling the beans, cos he doesn't know yet, he's just throwing idea's around... (you know what he's like!)

And since then its had a new blitz kit (front and rear and skirts), a full respray and new tyres and alloys... Which has to make up for that extra £1000 surely, what with the low mileage and everything...

And no dont call me his little informant, I just think it should be fair.

I aint spilling the beans, cos he doesn't know yet, he's just throwing idea's around... (you know what he's like!)

Its had a new Blitz kit ? When I got offered the car it had a perfect looking Blitz kit on it already?! And it had the same milage when he bought it so thats not going to put the price up the fact that it still has low milage?!

Its had a new Blitz kit ? When I got offered the car it had a perfect looking Blitz kit on it already?! And it had the same milage when he bought it so thats not going to put the price up the fact that it still has low milage?!

Not wanting to question you too much, but did you view the car when it was offered to you?

Bumper sagged on one side, paint was a little ripply, looked great from a distance, but when you had a proper look, it wasn't quite what you'd expected. Also paint missing from inner rear arch, roof was slightly dented and scratched.

I dont want to make a dig at you, being new and all, so dont take it too personally, but it has to be said.

Not wanting to question you too much, but did you view the car when it was offered to you?

Bumper sagged on one side, paint was a little ripply, looked great from a distance, but when you had a proper look, it wasn't quite what you'd expected. Also paint missing from inner rear arch, roof was slightly dented and scratched.

I dont want to make a dig at you, being new and all, so dont take it too personally, but it has to be said.

Fair enough, I was told it was in very good condition that was all I was going on, when you said it had a full Blitz kit put on it never occurred to me he had replaced the old Blitz kit with another! :)

he's a twat :)

On what basis??

I am a little concerned that such an active member of the forum seems to have taken his ball home....:(

I thought that having a few days off was one thing but actually selling his car is another!!

He kept me entertained anyway!!:) Although I am a bit upset that we were supposed to be meeting him in Preston this weekend and he hasn't responded.....:rolleyes:

H.