The mkiv Supra Owners Club

fed up with crap metal key??

louisjames

That's pretty cool :cool:

much nicer than most supra keys i've seen. only thing would be, does it not stick quite far out from the barrel?

no mate, works perfect, original spare key used, just machined and cut down to fit in flip section, fits perfect all round. i was concerened about loosing my key, as i dont like bunchs of keys so just kept in loose in my pocket.

nope just the camera on the N95 is crap

i think its brilliant during daylight, at night abit poor, auto focus bit dodgy too. the pics seems to have focused on my pc rather than the key lol,although they do use carl zeiss lenses so should be reasonable atleast. battery life coould be better to say the least!

i think its brilliant during daylight, at night abit poor, auto focus bit dodgy too. the pics seems to have focused on my pc rather than the key lol,although they do use carl zeiss lenses so should be reasonable atleast. battery life coould be better to say the least!

I have a N95 not saying that the camera is bad for a phone but compared to a stand alone 5mp camera it is

I've got an N95, and the camera's good for whipping out of your pocket and getting a quick shot, but not worth all the 'Carl Zeiss Optics' shouting, whoever he is anyway???... But I've just bought a 7.2 MPxl Samsung L70 for less than a thing costing £100, and it's done me proud, and it's small enough to fit into my arse pocket :)

Anyhow, getting back on topic, I've forgotten what the topic is, and I can't be bothered to scroll up :)

You've got to know how to use the camera correctly... you have to give it time to think after pressing the shutter release. Most people i've seen have said oh look I don't need a camera, but wonder why they are getting soft images. You need to hold it steady before and after to get a good focused shot. But hey give me an slr anyday. I'll leave the amateur cameras to the amateurs :p

You've got to know how to use the camera correctly... you have to give it time to think after pressing the shutter release. Most people i've seen have said oh look I don't need a camera, but wonder why they are getting soft images. You need to hold it steady before and after to get a good focused shot. But hey give me an slr anyday. I'll leave the amateur cameras to the amateurs :p

exactly, so the screen spuare goes green, sometimes better with focus off.