The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Alreet!

Kev_A

Newbie here from Newcastle :)

My name's Kev (Obviously:p )

I'm 23 years old and currently drive a Vauxhall Vectra 3.2V6 Elite, Not a Toyota, not Jap and certainly not as fast as a Supra but a nice car none the less, it has full heated black leather, all the electric toys + a few subtle extras :)

I plan to change for a Supra in the not too distant future, I've viewed one today though I'll post a seperate thread about that ;)

In the meantime I plan to soak up as much info as I can regarding the Supra!

One of my mates Chris (Chris and Alana) is a frequent user of his site, it's also his fault I'm hooked and now want a Supra :innocent: (once bitten forever smitten and all that...)

Anyway, I'll leave it at that for now but I look forward to getting to know you, I may well meet some of you at meets and events, I hope you'll answer all the questions I have too,

Kev

Welcome!!:)

I take it you'll be after a TT then?

H.

Hi there, yes I'm looking for a GZ TT model

Alright :) Another Northener!

Is that condensation in your front light?

In the pic there is condensation in the headlight, needless to say that is now sorted :)

:welcome: nice looking car

Cheers for the + comments on my car :)