The mkiv Supra Owners Club

body kit ?????????

supradriver

Guest Chumpalot

It's Veilside. And whilst it's not to everyone's taste you might find you like it! Have a browse through member's garages and make your own mind up :thumbs:

And yes you can match skirts and bumpers. I have Veilside skirts and quite like them.

this is what im looking for opinions. i do like vail side i didnt

Won’t too get a body kit no one likes

Eh?

You do like Veilside (note spelling) but you didn't what? I presume English isn't your first language but it's a little difficult to follow what you are trying to say.

As for getting kits that others like... why? It's your car, modify it to suit your own tastes and make yourself happy, otherwise it'll just be another clone.

Look at pics on here and elsewhere, choose the bits you like and if you don't know who makes them post a picture up and someone will tell you what it is.

As Michael said, its your car so put the kit on it you like, dont worry about what anyone things, if you like it then its cool. There are loads of kits out there for the Supra and you can mix and match as you like, I have Bomex Front, Blitz Sides and Trial Rear. Just have a look through peoples garages and see what you like the look of. Also budget plays a part in choosing a kit, if money was no option then I would have a wide arch kitted car like the TRD kit or a complete genuine JUN kit, but way over my budget.

There is a lot of good replica kits out there but also some shocking ones as I found out a while back to my expence. Also you can pick up lots of body kit items second hand on here, some may need some work and painting, but will save you money.

Don't write off the Veilside completely mate ... they are not to a lot of members taste but I'm sure many of those would agree that the Veilside side skirts are one of the best available.

And there are those who won't :D .... as said look at some members garages :)

Shaun.

• 2 weeks later...
There's not many body kits out there that I like.

But If I had the money then mine would be done similar to this one, this has got the Ridox front - correct me if I'm wrong. ;)

Here's a good link I found yesterday for body kits etc.

Click here.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/rexmerckx/ridox.jpg

Thats really nice, not ott like some are IMO

Guest CoolsBlue

no law against mixing and matching:D its your choice end of the day, i think a good mix would be, top secret front, veilside skirts and a trial rear with a trd wing