The mkiv Supra Owners Club

tt manual aerotop

movistar

Na-T?? its a proper tt engine and gearbox transplant...these only came in auto spec as far as iam aware so if you want a manual tt aero you do this or change an auto to manual or did you mean coz its been converted?

Or am i completely wrong...anybody

I know they only came as autos I have had two I just wondered if it made it worth any less as it started life as an NA, how much do you think it's worth?

Im no mechanic but im pretty sure someone on here went to see the car and it was fooked! Either that or somethings majorly wrong with it because this guy was selling this supra about 4 months ago and someone bought it! Take a good long look IMO! :blink:

Thanks mate for the heads up!

Im no mechanic but im pretty sure someone on here went to see the car and it was fooked! Either that or somethings majorly wrong with it because this guy was selling this supra about 4 months ago and someone bought it! Take a good long look IMO! :blink:

Yeah same, I tried seaching some threads but couldn't find anything, think it was in a newbie thread.

this car has been spoken about before, as it's been doing the rounds on ebay for a while.

I seem to remember the original advert being terrible - contradicting itself, and i think it even said he was selling for a friend but then went on to say the missus wants a smaller car?!?!

Here's the original thread:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=122986

Owner only bought it in June. Original add here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320119683757

So he's trying to make a profit on a car that is faulty, and potentially why he's trying to shift it.

Why couldn't I find those!!

Will prob have about 10 owners till someone actually fixes it lol