The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What product to clean my dash ?

Sharpie

I have used the below product for say.....the last 2-3 years but, my dash looks like it's been sat out in the sun for too long and mixed in with the dust, looks a little tired now.

Note: It's not actually been in the sun, it lives in the garage but, you get the idea.

I guess I need something to get down into the pours of the dash and lift that dirt out leaving a nice clean surface. I then want to make it a little darker (back to black style) but, with a matt finish at the end.

matt.jpg

Can anyone recommend a particular product that is good for cleaning the elephant hide material that is used on the door cards and throughout the interior? I've never had a good crack at it, but in previous cars I've cleaned, everything looks good to start with, but upon drying it looks rubbish - any tips?

• 8 months later...
Well after reading a little on DW I found this too be very good at giving a nice matt finish, non greasy/sticky and smells nice to. I did a quick test before I did the whole car and you can see the results of my test ;)

Yes ive got that too its brilliant, try in on your tyres too and trim!