The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DO you feel LUCKy?

DamanC

After investing in a do luck replica bumper in march, i can now safely say its finally on!

The first one that finally turned up didnt stand a chance at being fitted so it had to go back :( and this one required 20 hours worth of work to get it how it is now, perfect! Modifications included chopping about an inch out of the front (to actually make it fit!), removing that nasty hump, custom brackets to attach to the arch (hard to explain but a solid state for 2 botls to screw into, See told you!) loys of chopping, sanding and test fitting again to make it fit how I wanted. Even polished my IC pipes whilst i was at it :cool:

Ater all that, the colour match was well off! So back it went! All in all i was without my car about 6 weeks :( but so glad to have it back now, and after not being sure about it to start with, I think it quite suits the car :)

Anyway, "this thread is worthless without pics" so here is one. Anoyingly due to the rushed nature I managed to have it on not quire the right setting :rolleyes:

and one of the back after the new exhaust and riddence of the caravan fog light!

Thanks for the kind comments guys :)

I'm not sure mate!!

I thought your car was stunning at JAE and I wouldn't have changed it for anything!

Everyone to their own mate. Whatever the small differences it is in incredible condition Damo.....;)

H.

Cheers buddy, thats why i nearly gave up on the project so many times. I love the stock look too, and tbh, after I have smahed it up on lots of speed bumps I will probably go back to the stock front. I like the clean, well looked after look and my favourate supes in the club are the mint ones, regardless of what kit they have. I think the main reason for the change is the air flow for the fmic, had that not have been there I dont think I would have bothered.

*reminisces*

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2095/img0134webgf4.jpg

hmmmm sweeet supra! also what exhaust is that? looks nice

Blitz - nur spec R fella.

by removing the nasty bump i assume u mean the one between the lights?

I have thaught about having mine removed when it goes to be repaired.

Thats the one, I dont know why Do luck do that? Just doesnt look right imo, just puts an extra line on the supra profile that is out of place. If you have it done its fairly easy and painless to do so wouldnt be expensive :)

Looks good Daman.

Out of interest, what bodyshop did you use? Chuck me a PM if you want.

Sharpe concepts buddy (same guy that done dibbleyuk's car), Im doing their website at the moment so no fancy blue underlined text for you to click on but if you want their number I can fire it over. Well priced too :)

I love it Damon....although I still prefered it with the stock front :( ;) tempted to revert back myself

Your not helping me get over my tragic loss! ;)

Has come on a long way sice this photo (bonus points for anyone that recognises it?)

http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/6238/imgp08327dw.jpg

Guest Chumpalot
Thanks for the kind comments guys :)

Sharpe concepts buddy (same guy that done dibbleyuk's car), Im doing their website at the moment so no fancy blue underlined text for you to click on but if you want their number I can fire it over. Well priced too :)

Hit me :)