The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dont buy this supra!!!

Epic

From the piston heads website http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/194953.htm

I contacted this guy via txt asking how many owners its had and when i can view

He replyed with the owners and said i can view... fine! so i txt back asking for a postcode... no reply

So wait a few days and txt again and get the responce "It can be in any postcode you want to view" whats that supposed to mean. so i said fine, can it be in SG2 9EA (my postcode) n yet didnt get a reply

Sent ANOTHER txt saying, i can come view the car today whats your postcode, reply Im in manchester m23 ill direct you once your here"

I said i got satnav and just need a postcode to get me right to you as im driving hundreds of miles to view"

HIS REPLY!!! My postcodes P.I.55 off[/i

What a C**T! all i wanted to do what view the car, total time waister and prob doesnt even own this car

From the piston heads website http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/194953.htm

I contacted this guy via txt asking how many owners its had and when i can view

He replyed with the owners and said i can view... fine! so i txt back asking for a postcode... no reply

So wait a few days and txt again and get the responce "It can be in any postcode you want to view" whats that supposed to mean. so i said fine, can it be in SG2 9EA (my postcode) n yet didnt get a reply

Sent ANOTHER txt saying, i can come view the car today whats your postcode, reply Im in manchester m23 ill direct you once your here"

I said i got satnav and just need a postcode to get me right to you as im driving hundreds of miles to view"

HIS REPLY!!! My postcodes P.I.55 off[/i

What a C**T! all i wanted to do what view the car, total time waister and prob doesnt even own this car

What a complete wanker!!

Yeh but its in a garage by the looks of the photos and people he lives around know its there, whats the point, total wait of time saying goto manchester then ill direct you

its obviously a dog and he wanted to meet you somewhere, you pay and drive off, he goes back to his secret lair;)

yeh init, how can it be in any postcode! i told him mine... lol let him drive 200 f'in miles to me. idiot!

did you ever once talk to the guy? i mean just getting texts may have put him off.........

anyhow guy sounded ok on here, someone from here has also been to see it but didn't buy and was a little criptic on why.......

Nah i didnt call the guy, but i shouldnt have to in all fairness, just a reply with postcode would have done, whats the harm in knowing even where the car is. if i wanted to go steal a fast car id go down the garage n get an evo lol. Just really pointless telling me its in manchester! hardly the smallest place in the world

Nah i didnt call the guy, but i shouldnt have to in all fairness

well i'd advise you to call the next time you want to arrange a viewing..............

I agree that if he's selling a car privately then he should be aware/prepared for the fact that you will need to get there!!:D it's just 5 mins talking on the phone can often reassure a paranoid seller............and to be honest you can often tell or get a feel for what the guys like.............i mean for me i'd spend at least a few minutes chatting about the car....servicing condition how long he's had it, why its got to go etc etc before travelling 200 miles..........

maybe he thought you were wasting his time......

I guess but at the same time i could have lived in manchester for all he new n would have rather seen the car in person and spoke to him face to face insted of giving him time to make up answers on the phone...

To scetchy for my liking!!!

I went to view a supra today in london and only txt him. he was spot on, will post about my viewing soon

That car is in Swinton, Manchester I think. This was the one that caused a load of aggro as the seller tried to sell it on here with his first post and also spouted a load of shit!

*Goes off to find the thread*

H.

This one??

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=118718&highlight=93L+Metallic+Brown%2FAnthracite

+

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=114713