The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone know a good rolling road in the north east?

Chris and Alana

Hi angus, good to see your still around :) and glad to see your still enjoying the supra, you'll like it more when BPU. I'm running abit more boost now than when we met but I could still do with an electronic boost controller to keep it at 1.2bar in the summer.

Hope you enjoy it. . . . You should pop along to some of the local meets that Liam keeps organising, it's a good way to meet others from the club and have a look at other car's (and get idea's for your own :) )

Hi angus, good to see your still around :) and glad to see your still enjoying the supra, you'll like it more when BPU. I'm running abit more boost now than when we met but I could still do with an electronic boost controller to keep it at 1.2bar in the summer.

Hope you enjoy it. . . . You should pop along to some of the local meets that Liam keeps organising, it's a good way to meet others from the club and have a look at other car's (and get idea's for your own :) )

Chris,

I might do that, is there anything in the next couple of weeks? I'm on holiday for a fortnight! :yahoo:

Well it was the first RR I had done but my mate who'd been to a few wasnt too complimentary. They did say that for £70 they would have an hour or 2 fiddling around to get the best out of the car etc.

I've decided not to sell now-Its too addictive (as you probably know!). I was selling due to our 2nd child on the way and needing a boot etc as she has a 3 door Rav4 but I'm just saving up and getting her a 2nd hand Focus instead now....

.....She doesnt know all this yet mind lol, I'm waiting for the right time to put my plan to her.

Well it was the first RR I had done but my mate who'd been to a few wasnt too complimentary. They did say that for £70 they would have an hour or 2 fiddling around to get the best out of the car etc.

I've decided not to sell now-Its too addictive (as you probably know!). I was selling due to our 2nd child on the way and needing a boot etc as she has a 3 door Rav4 but I'm just saving up and getting her a 2nd hand Focus instead now....

.....She doesnt know all this yet mind lol, I'm waiting for the right time to put my plan to her.

Yeah they are addictive and great fun :D Glad to see your keeping it, I might see you about then, like I was saying to angus you should come along to one of those local meets Liam organises, there is usually a decent turn out, just need the weather really.

Would you mind if I ask how much it cost for the session at Boldon and how long you got? (PM me if you like) I'll drop them an email anyway and see what they say.

Thank's

Yeah they are addictive and great fun :D Glad to see your keeping it, I might see you about then, like I was saying to angus you should come along to one of those local meets Liam organises, there is usually a decent turn out, just need the weather really.

Would you mind if I ask how much it cost for the session at Boldon and how long you got? (PM me if you like) I'll drop them an email anyway and see what they say.

Thank's

Yeah I'll pop along to a future meet :)

I paid £40 for a basic dyno/power run but that was discounted by £10-£20 quid for an open day.

http://www.vsportonline.co.uk but its under construction at the moment so phoning would be best.

There's one in Newburn, I recall a member on here saying that he has used it.

Andy Urwin Motor Engineering

The Old Glass Works Business Units, Lemington, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear NE15 8SX

0191 2670999

This is his new address, it might be worth giving him a ring to check that he still does this.

There's one in Newburn, I recall a member on here saying that he has used it.

Andy Urwin Motor Engineering

The Old Glass Works Business Units, Lemington, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear NE15 8SX

0191 2670999

This is his new address, it might be worth giving him a ring to check that he still does this.

Thank's that would be perfect, It's only 5mins away :) I'll have a look.

Doea anyone know of any more in the newcastle area?

Cheers for letting me know then mate, a reply would of been nice...

Chris, get yourself to I&J Macdonald AKA Macdonald racing in Lanchester, 5 mins from Stanley town centre, I organised a few RR days there, they have a great setup and very friendly staff!