The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A bit of fun

colsoop

Well i have just got back in from a little early morning spirited drive.

I have been doing this the last few weeks, getting up early on Sunday and taking the Supra out for a blast.

The roads are empty and its great, you feel like you are the only person alive because nobody is around at all :D

Good job i don't drink as i doubt i could pull off the early mornings if i did :p

In fact i think we should organise early morning meets, anyone up for it :D

in the early days of the forum there used to be south east breakfast runs. People would meet up at the M25 J4 and drive down to Camber Sands for a bit of breakfast. Usually left at about 6.30am so the roads were pretty clear.

Would be good if somebody did something similar, perhaps running out of Dorking going down to Brighton or Bognor.

JB

Could someone explain what '5:30 in the morning' means please ? Not come across this term before.

It means you have to get up before the rest of the world wakes up..........Im another early starter.........used to get up at 04:30 to make it into London, thankfully not anymore......:(