The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Well impressed - Thanks

T2 MSW

Changed the gearbox oil today and wow what a difference. Following my previous list of issues I never truely believed that the oil would make any difference! I glad to say I was wrong and the lumpy changes in almost every gear are now gone, nice smooth changes!

Very Impressed!

Yep, opted for the easy/expensive option. Drained the Sump, measured and filled it. Drove the car for a but in all gears and repeated the process till I had gone through 12 Litres of oil. At the end the stuff coming out was the same colour as what I was putting in so I recon I have got most of the old stuff out.

TC damage is beeing looked at on 27th when I get the geo done at TDI north. Does not appear to be any damage to the TC so its just being welded up!