The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey all!

jaw

Posted a few times on here, and have just bought a supra TT in silver from a member on this forum, so thought it was about time I said hello! I'm from slough, 19 and it's my first supra so no doubt I'll be making use of the site a lot! Plan to become a fully paid member soon too :)

Hi bud welcome to the club.Why not get your self down to the reading meet this tues,18/9 07.Just down the road from you,normaly quite a few supras there.take a look in the events section. (south)

May see you there,it's a good evening.

Cheers, I think I might do that! only a little drive away :)

:welocme:

19!!! :shock: whats you insurance like ????

post pics too :)

I'm suprised they insured me on it at all, buuuut its £3k large! and that's on a multicar policy (cars in my name, with me driving, but mums car, my old car and sister's car are also on the policy)

I'm keeping it totally stock as it's already insanely fast considering my last car was a 1.6 mg tf! Bought it from benzsupra on this forum (cheers again :D)

I love the stock styling, so exterior will mainly stay as it is (very subtle mods perhaps), will mod the interior a little perhaps (although it has been already) annnd the only part that lets it down are the wheels - not sure if to get them refurbed, or to get new wheels (could be pricey for some nice wheels and then rubber on top of that?

Some pics are below, and I'm gonna give the whole car a total detail this weekend :D

PICT0003.jpg

PICT0018.jpg

DSC00247.jpg