The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Laugh!! you will..

movistar

Thanks tony i remember now,so what was the russian roulette final bid?

Did we meet at the brighton meet?

Final bid was £3600. Didn't meet the reserve. I chickened out at 3k. It was really funny. The guy had 20 bids on his car in the first day (us) and then never had another bid in 9 days!:D

Not sure if we met tbh. My first meet. I'm rubbish with names and faces at the best of times but when you've got a load of new people with real names and screen names I've got no chance.

I was there with my daughter. White aerotop.:cool:

Its been on here before,

However that paint dont get any better! I do wonder what was under that black, filler maybe?

Why? I don't think it's painted that way to hide something... It says it's a fresh import in the ad, the Japanese do have some minging styling ideas, mine came in with black tape for eyebrows, horrible red wheels and a weird bumper strip thing round it! Nothing that can't easily be changed!

Final bid was £3600. Didn't meet the reserve. I chickened out at 3k. It was really funny. The guy had 20 bids on his car in the first day (us) and then never had another bid in 9 days!:D

Not sure if we met tbh. My first meet. I'm rubbish with names and faces at the best of times but when you've got a load of new people with real names and screen names I've got no chance.

I was there with my daughter. White aerotop.:cool:

Yeh tony we met.

Iwas the guy that turned up late in a trial kitted silver supe,(I had the bad leg) and comented on the amount of aerotops i said "how very gay"you were stood behind me and went "h heerm i have an aerotop" mrs lover pi$$ed her self.Any way how you doin tony did you enjoy the meet.:D

Yeh tony we met.

Iwas the guy that turned up late in a trial kitted silver supe,(I had the bad leg) and comented on the amount of aerotops i said "how very gay"you were stood behind me and went "h heerm i have an aerotop" mrs lover pi$$ed her self.Any way how you doin tony did you enjoy the meet.:D

Oh yeah. I remember. It might be gay but at least it isn't one of those common silver ones.:p

It wasn't the best was it? What with the trek down the country lane and the lack of any real food.:rolleyes: But despite that we did enjoy it.

Was hoping to go to the Chippenham meet next month but looks like I'll have to work on that day so I'll be at Brighton again on the 14th.:)

Oh yeah. I remember. It might be gay but at least it isn't one of those common silver ones.:p

It wasn't the best was it? What with the trek down the country lane and the lack of any real food.:rolleyes: But despite that we did enjoy it.

Was hoping to go to the Chippenham meet next month but looks like I'll have to work on that day so I'll be at Brighton again on the 14th.:)

Tony i think your supe is fine,mine wasn't the best common looking silver supe but hay ho.

not normaly keen on white cars but as i said yours look less gay.lol.

good to meet you mate, I was the bloke with the long hair you ended up sitting next to, finally decided to join the forum :D

And Stevie, saw you sticking up for andy on that other thread, made me laugh, was that poor girl blind or what?

As for that supra, agreed, the colour combo looks AWEFUL, but it could be sorted, and I'd drive it. In fact, were it a manual, I'd be tempted...

good to meet you mate, I was the bloke with the long hair you ended up sitting next to, finally decided to join the forum :D

And Stevie, saw you sticking up for andy on that other thread, made me laugh, was that poor girl blind or what?

As for that supra, agreed, the colour combo looks AWEFUL, but it could be sorted, and I'd drive it. In fact, were it a manual, I'd be tempted...

Go on you know you want to. Sell the Beetles and buy a supe. Just not that one.:D