The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Windows Tinted

Shadow Beast

Thought i would put a couple of pics on here of supra having just had the windows tinted yesterday, the guys that did it are great, one owns a skyline, very clean workers, not a bad price £190 all in. They work in the northants area but are happy to drive a little further afield if needed.

there web site is http://www.ogtinting.co.uk

they have a supra in there gallery but are going to put ours on there as well.

cheers

Richie

Supra 001.jpg

Supra 002.jpg

Supra 004.jpg

i have been informed!! but hopefully it will be ok, i will take the risk, its like me wearing my black visor on my lid when riding my bike, as long as you are not acting a prick which i dont, it should be ok, i have spoke to a few of my copper mates and they have said they would only pull you and do you for the side windows if they have you for something else. does look good though i think

Richie

Thanks guys, Ash it looks darker than it really is tbh. It's what they call " light smoke " I can take another picture at a different angle later if you like ?

Please because its light smoke I was actually thinking of getting, its also the only one thats legal for tinting isnt it, or is all tints band now ?

cheers guys, sorry not been on here for bit been a bit busy, it had its mot only 2 months ago so fingers crossed got 10 months of hassle free driving!!!!

the guys can come to either your hoouse or work, they have one of those gazzebo things if the weather is shite as well as an awning on there van.

they explain all the details to you about the tinting when they arrive so you are in the picture, as well i suppose they have to by law.

be a bud and sign my petition! done that for you wHIZz would be nice if it gets through, what do you ride? i have a 92 round eye black and silver fireblade.

erm..... I'm only on a scooter at the moment :blush: .... Piaggio X9 - but sitting my test in the new year and the fireblade is my goal! - I think they are awesome!.

Saw a black one at the ACE cafe a few months ago (I was down at wembley stadium for Muse) and I was drooling in my beer! :drool:

wHIZz