The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lets decide the looks i should go for

Guest CoolsBlue

Guest CoolsBlue

Hey all, as my money is slowly saving up in my account and cant do nothing on the supra yet, i think ill use this time to decide what the supe should look like whens shes done

my options:

* return to bone stock with aftermarket ICE

* stock body with alloys

* oem skirts n spats with an aftermarket front and my 3 spoke rims

or a full paintable kit with np cf parts to make things cheaper for me, and new alloys

i want to hear what you all think, pis would be great:Pling:

Kev:)

Guest CoolsBlue

nooo i like the stock spoiler tbh and all 3 of my supes never came with one :p also its to late i already got a complete boot to replace mine as the tints poop and theres no trim of motor:D

Have a look at whats available, check out some ideas:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=20858

Japshow is coming up, a good excuse to go checking out some kits, see what takes your fancy :search: although you seem to hint at wanting stock looks. Personally i'd go for something different but without spoiling the supras lush curves.

Some of the guys here can photoshop you some images I'm sure ;) Its fun looking though, enjoy!!!

Linda

x

Guest CoolsBlue
Have a look at whats available, check out some ideas:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=20858

Japshow is coming up, a good excuse to go checking out some kits, see what takes your fancy :search: although you seem to hint at wanting stock looks. Personally i'd go for something different but without spoiling the supras lush curves.

Some of the guys here can photoshop you some images I'm sure ;) Its fun looking though, enjoy!!!

Linda

x

stock keeps coming back to me again and again:di do like the nissan 350z orange or ferrari red tho

Guest CoolsBlue

these are my 2 plans

* oem skirts n spats with a top secret front and my 3 spokes in 350z fairlady orange with a stock wing

* oem skirts n spats with a stock front and bomex lip my 3 spokes a rosso red with a stock wing