The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ferrari 360 modena driver - not happy!!!

JimC

Well there i was coasting along to work this morning on the motorway, pretty early at about 7.10am, with a very empty motorway in front of me. Sat in the inside lane doing about 80mph, i see a red mist in the middle lane coming in my mirrors!As it gets closer it becomes clear its a 360 modena, (that i see from time to time on my way to work - 3 times in the past 12 months). For some reason, on a clear motorway, he pulled into the inside lane behind me, came right up my arse, and sat there for about 30 seconds, im guessing, waiting for me to engage!!!!!

So i just sit there, and the guy, with stupid ass shades on shakes his head and pulls out, and as i hear that unmistakeable sound of a ferrari machine, drops a gear, to overtake...at which point i more than happily oblige to have a go!!!! hehehe:d

Away we go up to some pretty serious speed, and i slowly edge away from him, up to id say 1.5 car lengths!!! TO SAY I WAS HAPPY WAS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.He pulls in and stays behind me!

I indicate to pull off at junction to work, slowing to about 50mph, with 1/2 a mile to the junction, but he WOULD NOT come past!!!! BLESS HIM!:p

I think the cold misty morning helping the intercooler probably pushed me along a bit! hehe!:)

Guest yoshi_v300

On the way to Nurbrugring 2006 we had a play with a 360, he moved inside lane but kept the foot down...no contest for 2JZ-GTE...

Then we waited for a Ferrari coming out of the pits...followed it...and, well watch the end of the video :

http://www.scottishcarclub.com/nurburgring2006.wmx (may need to rename to .wmv)

Watch out for the bit where we're racing the Corrado and it goes down the hard shoulder

well...me niether reallly.

But i have to say, i have had a play with this guy on the motorway a couple of times now, but i think he'll avoid me for a while! hahahahahahaha!

He'll probably rock up next to me in a few weeks with a brand new 430 and teach me a lesson!!!!eeeeeeeeek!

On the way to Nurbrugring 2006 we had a play with a 360, he moved inside lane but kept the foot down...no contest for 2JZ-GTE...

Then we waited for a Ferrari coming out of the pits...followed it...and, well watch the end of the video :

Watch out for the bit where we're racing the Corrado and it goes down the hard shoulder

cant see it bugger

Excellent video, well done :D

Guest dangerousandy

Drove this the other day (at work) from Romford to Bracknell!! very nice but not as quick as my Supra! i was very dissapointed to say the least but very proud of my Supra.

audi s8 10.JPG

audi s8 2.JPG

audi s8 6.JPG

audi s8 4.JPG

toyota supra TT 63.JPG