The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What are these wheels??

Havard

Help!!

These are the wheels that Pemtek had on his TT at the meet this week. I have always been a fan but I now have the go ahead to get them!

May need a photoshop if anyone would be so good!!

They are 19's but I am worried that they may make my j-specs look a little stupid!! They are the ones on the black Supe obviously!!

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/9789/pict0978aj6.jpg

H.

They are Vouge Supreams - after a long depth investigation this wheel is bought in bulk by wheel mania and also sold under there name.

Hope that helps! I have 19'' on mine with a little rubbing that I sorted out by removing the front inner arch and a few other things - only got problem turning left hard not in normal driving. - I think of it as allowing more air to my brakes ;)

Thanks for the comment about my supra :thumbs:

2.jpg

1.jpg

H they are definately wheel mania supremes. I actually wanted these after seeing those you pointed out at JAE:). So got home and tried to order them on the Monday but they have stopped producing them:(. Thats why I have the vortex Evo's on now.

What? So they are still on the website but no longer available?

H.

Guest blueangel

I have these too and they are mania supreme's ring vogue international in leicester.

[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/angel984/Supra/DSC00085.jpg[/img]

What? So they are still on the website but no longer available?

H.

They weren't after JAE mate. Tried Wheel mania, Vogue and a contact mark gave me who he used. Had no joy with anyone:( Might be worth trying again though. If they have enough intrest they may start supply them again:)