The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New dash

movistar

Well this is my updated dash d.i.y in ford graphite grey dials from metal monkey other bits from e-bay and flocked ashtray switch blanks and ignition surround done by me... fitted a new alpine ipod stereo whilst i was at it.

All lights in green even warning lights uprated the speedo ect bulbs to3w and renewed all the rest well pleased looks good at night:D

You can see one of how it was b4 oh changed the steering wheel too.

What do you think?

supe 014.jpg

supe 013.jpg

supe 016.jpg

supe 018.jpg

supe 017.jpg

supe 015.jpg

supe 008.jpg

supe 006.jpg

supe 007.jpg

Looks good, I just finished a dash for a customer on here in a very similar colour, just a bit darker.

I have loads of spare Charcoal Grey Alcantara if anyone is interested, enough to do a whole dash...? (sorry for the slight hijack)

May take it off ya hands as ive already got some and was thinking of doing the dash in that...now looking to get the seats and door cards done.

Jesus just looked at you garage pics...hows your hearing!??

that looks really nice mate, you've got a talent there ;)

Cheers bud will b doing the front and back seats next poss dyeing the carpet and alcantara on the door cards...then a full respray glass headlights,clear indicators,oem skirts face lift rear lights ... selling the motor bike tomorrow to fund it..was going to go the tt route but lovin the aerotop to much, may do something with engine at a later date.

No Half...very jealous...poxy aerotop need the space for the roof!

The aerotop roof is not poxy. Be careful what you say there ;):)

Your dashboard looks really good. Good you got rid of the nasty carbon fibre effect. Mine's been done in an slate/blue/grey colour to match my wheels.

BTW, it was good to have met you at Brighton meet on sunday :)

May take it off ya hands as ive already got some and was thinking of doing the dash in that...now looking to get the seats and door cards done.

Jesus just looked at you garage pics...hows your hearing!??

well just give me a shout, think i have just over 1 sq meter, cost me around £70 as its very high quality. Will get you a pic of teh colour, but its a very dark grey.

and yes I cant turn it up or my ear drums start to bleed lol