The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap car magazine's

bmx1lew

J tuner stopped publishing due to something about ripping the name of an american website. If u search j tuner on google theres loads of threads.

I had been buying both jp and banzai for a few years, but have not bought any for about 6 mths. If u buy one u will notice they both feature the same cars about a issue gap between them.

I got a yr subscription to Banzai for xmas - and must say I quite enjoy reading it. Not as bad as I thought it might be - some of these magazines are poor.

I think I prefer JP - but I've not really really had a read of many of them.

Loved J Tuner - shame it's gone :(

J tuner was good, technical but not overly so for us less erudite lot ;) I subscribed from the second issue and got my money back at the end as well. tbh, I think half their problem was the fact there were so few retail outlets stocking it other than WHSmiths so they couldnt have sold a lot of copies.

If I see any supra articles in either Jap performance or Banzai I'll get it anyway :D

Lx

I really miss j- tuner I like the fact they gave good comparison tables on cars for example the type R issue where they compared a N/a tuned, supercharged and turbo conversion. it showed you all the stat's and pro's and cons. I hope they come back under a new name.. must say I do like banzai, I think some one should start a supra mag like fast ford or mini world or French "car's".

reason i dont like jp is the fact every time i have picked a issue up in WHS they have mainly been about scoobys and evo's... saying that i havent had a chance to check every month..