The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brighton Meet - Sunday 14th October

Godmutha

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usual meeting place guys... lets see if we can catch what's left of any good weather shall we....

I suggest meet around noon if we can, set off at 1 and I shall book us somewhere yummy to eat, AndreWOW suggested a lovely place to me on sunday actually....

Anyone game?

xx

Boo, that's not my birthday :(

Well I hope its a decent place to go, some of us have been there before, its The Beachy Head pub. We can convoy to Newhaven seafront and all along past Cuckmere Haven, Birling Gap and up to Beachy Head. If that's favourable?

Yay i'm up for this, it's really scenic around that area too and atleast the Beachy Head pub has plenty of parking, don't know what the foods like ? Andrew ?

Good idea to meet at 12:00pm rather than 1:00pm as were garanteed to not miss out on any food servings.

Looking forward to it :)

Mark

Ok, so as Sim has just pointed out to me, Japshow Finale is that weekend....

So is everyone ok to move it to the following Sunday, 14th October?

Andrew.... how bout celebrating your birthday at the Pod? and then again the week after locally? ;)

Well if its not going to be on my birthday, then I'm not going to come. Simple as that! :tongue:

Actually, I'll be away on holiday from the 12th for a week, so will miss the 14th. Nadgers! Nevermind, there's always the meet in Feb that Sim's organised ;)

I won't be at the Pod either, as I'll probably be nursing a 'slight' hangover on the sunday morning anyway :rolleyes:

Thats a shame Andrew, anywhere nice or is is Skegness again ?:D

Well if its not going to be on my birthday, then I'm not going to come. Simple as that! :tongue:

Actually, I'll be away on holiday from the 12th for a week, so will miss the 14th. Nadgers! Nevermind, there's always the meet in Feb that Sim's organised ;)

I won't be at the Pod either, as I'll probably be nursing a 'slight' hangover on the sunday morning anyway :rolleyes:

:( Andrew.... We'll drink to your birthday on the next meet you can come to :)

Yay! :)

Right then... listage time....

But remember its for the 14th October (am in the process of changing the title hopefully...mods;))

1. GM

2. Markrzs

3. Tony P

Boo! :tongue:

Well I hope you all have a great time. :) I on the other hand will be going on a lovely week's 'dog friendly' holiday to North Devon. Should be good if the weather holds. Lots of walkies and the like.

• 2 weeks later...

Right guys...

Apologies for this, Im crap I know.... but I will not be at the Brighton Meet....:(

Sim has taken over organisation of this, so aim any questions / thoughts etc at him.

It was lovely to meet you all.... good luck in the future with all things supra and otherwise :)