The mkiv Supra Owners Club

skyline vs supra

Guest knepo

i have tested a few gtr vs supras...

this is how i find it

stock vs stock = gtr will have it off line (not much) but then supra will catch it at higher speed and be pretty even.

stock gtr vs bpu supra = gtr will still have it off line (just), then supra will be level by 80 and easily overtake it and pull few cars.

bpu gtr vs stock supra = gtr all the way

bpu gtr vs bpu supra = gtr off line and pretty even top end.

these are my experinces but=

at the end of day it depends on the driver, conditions of the road and also how healthy the car is.

i have tested a few gtr vs supras...

this is how i find it

stock vs stock = gtr will have it off line (not much) but then supra will catch it at higher speed and be pretty even.

stock gtr vs bpu supra = gtr will still have it off line (just), then supra will be level by 80 and easily overtake it and pull few cars.

bpu gtr vs stock supra = gtr all the way

bpu gtr vs bpu supra = gtr off line and pretty even top end.

these are my experinces but=

at the end of day it depends on the driver, conditions of the road and also how healthy the car is.

Any thought on what happens when a few corners are involved?

For me the GTR is a faster stock vehicle but the interior is just so bollox i wouldn't want to sit inside it. As I am not gonna drive it from outside thats the GTR a bit rubbered really. The R34 GTR however is a different matter. Nissan finally got off its ass and put some money into interior R&D, shame the GTR still retails in the £20k's