The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is there any n/a's on here with over 300bhp?????

Guest scotthks

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scotthks

i know it has a full exhaust system,uprated cams,but other wise i dont know,which is why i wana know about any other n/as with 300bhp,i drive with TT with 380bhp plus and stay with them upto 100mph,im known as the annoying n/a!

Guest scotthks

Yeah it is,get told its impressive,im not to hot on engines and wana know bout the mods to an n/a,ive reached a gud high speed as well,safely of course,have been against other n/as and rape them,i need HELP lol

I'd say take the R/R reading with a pinch of salt. First thing to do to verify if any serious work has been done to up the power of your N/A is to check your ECU - it's under the cover in the passenger footwell. Check for Toyota markings on it and for wires spliced into the loom going into it - if there are any then trace them to check for a piggyback device.

Cheers,

Brian.

What good could a piggy back device be to an N/A.

Would it do much ?

Got offered one free from a mate who stacked his Skyline into a barrier a month after buying it.

Temporaraly declinded thinking there would not be alot of use having it.

That figure does seem high for an NA. Unless all the TT's your driving with are a bit slow...

What good could a piggy back device be to an N/A.

Would it do much ?

Got offered one free from a mate who stacked his Skyline into a barrier a month after buying it.

Temporaraly declinded thinking there would not be alot of use having it.

That figure does seem high for an NA. Unless all the TT's your driving with are a bit slow...

depends if you have any other mods to tune with it. if you have different cams, injector etc then its worth haveing an after market ECU to make sure your getting the most effect and effeciency out of your set up. it will bascially only give you what your engine mods can give. fine tunes things in other words