The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A nip and tuck for my Supe?

wHIZz

Had my Supe almost a year now and I still have the grin whenever I drive her! - but, as my other half pointed out, she looks great from every angle except the front! :(

What can I do to the front? - I would like to change the front repeater lenses to clear ones if possible since I've already done the side ones - are these available?

Longer term I may look at a new front end but I don't want to go too 'in your face' - I like the OEM look of my Supe, subtle but superior!

I also think the plastic headlights don't help.

Also, should there be some mesh in the whole under my front plate? - I just seem to have a huge hole! :blink:

Help

http://www.silverbyte.co.uk/images/DSCF1457.jpg

wHIZz

For me, it would be, facelift headlights, clear indicators, job done. Possibly mesh the back of the "mouth", if you felt the need (black mesh though).

If I got another Supe, it would be completely stock body, not even oem skirts. I just love the clean look, and yours is pretty much perfect imo.

Thanks guys - I should have said, I already have an active spoiler! :D

Maybe I should leave that extended all the time? - and I could also add some mesh into that gaping hole.

Anyone know where I can get clear lenses for the front?

wHIZz

The active lip being down all the time makes a big difference, makes it look much better :) I have mine down most of the time, unless i see a big hump coming up then it goes up ;)

Like everyone else says, facelift lights and clear indicators!

Oh and jevansio, your car looks lovely ;)

The active lip being down all the time makes a big difference, makes it look much better :) I have mine down most of the time, unless i see a big hump coming up then it goes up ;)

Like everyone else says, facelift lights and clear indicators!

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f329/jamescalv/Supra/SupTTwall345.jpg

Oh and jevansio, your car looks lovely ;)

Funny that as I was thinking exactly the same about yours :D, those wheels are STUNNING!!!

- but, as my other half pointed out, she looks great from every angle except the front! :(

That's exactly what I've been thinking. ;)

I've got some mesh in mine like quite a few on here do, but there's definately room for improvement.

A new grill in the bumper which fits flush with the front of the bumper would look nice, I'm surprised it hasn't been done already.