The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi guys.... i want a Supra NA...

saucyhot

Hi guys....

wow great to see such a good community...

Ive been driving a Lexus Is200 99 for the past 3 years, and ive been longing for some more power... so here i am...

Im after a supra na.. i would prefer a clean standard car.. with no major mods... as i have my own individual tastes..

so if any of you guys have any recommendations or your upgrading to the twin turbo beast.. please let me know..

Many thanks

Take care

:D hi!! :wave: and :welcome:

I'm in the west mids too, whats your town? if you dont mind me asking as theres a few of us around :) We're looking to set up an accessible regular meet ;)

You'll pay a bit more for an NA with a manual box, if you can find one. Needless to say, the for sale section is a great place to start. NA's usually are less modified :nana:>

Linda

x

im looking to spend anywhere up to £4-5k... it all depends on whether i find what im looking for...

ideally i would like a good clean non turbo, with no major mods to bodywork and engine...

otherwise looking for a heap and turn it into my project...

im from Birmingham... let me know if theres any meets... would love to start getting more involved and meeting you all... and getting envious with all of your beauties