The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Engine Upgrade Advice

Guest supra86

Guest supra86

Ive had my 95 j-spec tt auto now for about 5 months now and to

be honest i don't get that buzz i used to when i open her up. I have found a link from this site an was wondering if any one could tell me if the information (after market parts= bhp) is true and what they advise i should go for??????http://www.whifbitz.co.uk/supra-performancepacks.html?????????

Click here: bpu

The link you posted is a package of the bits needed to raise boost, though there are some additional parts that should be on the must-have (like boost gauge). It's all explained on the tech article above.

Edit - Whifbitz are a trader on this forum so you should have no problems with the advice offered by them.

Guest supra86

I do already have a boost gauge and don't mean for the dealer to think i'm questioning his knowledge but a tunning shop up the road from me fed me with a load of s*!t about how to upgrade my engine(completely different to what you guys have said) just wanted to make sure