The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ebay steering wheel reviewed

brians25

just bought an fittted one of these:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VALLELUNGA-steering-wheel-Toyota-mr2-sw20-celica-Supra_W0QQitemZ320156632396QQihZ011QQcategoryZ40195QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

looks the dogs bollocks, was very simple to install, just remobe the old original wheel, mount on new boss kit, create an earth wire for the horn as the original wheel had none an then bolt on the new wheel, thats about it really, but at 70 quid an a tenner delivery cant be all that bad, oh an to all the ebay flamers, this wheel is of good quality,

IMG_00943.jpg

IMG_009212.jpg

IMG_009311.jpg

after all it's only 70 quid, i mean , what do ya expect for that kind of money, i just love the way traders come an flame anyone who gets somethin that costs less than ten million quid, i guess it's some kinda supra snobbery or somethin, maybe need to look it up in the dictionary

Hes a fisty little scamp

No its about having owned a supra for a few years and seeing so many people buy cheap shit of ebay then regret it a few months down the line

And being being a trader has nothing to do with it choose to listen or not its no skin of my nose fill your car with all the cheap tat you like but dont come crying when supras gain the chav tag

And to be fair it looks ok not my taste but each to there own but bottom line the quality just aint there end of

but i've had quite a few performance cars an i have been down the road of buying all hks, blitz, momo stuff an to be quite frank it's like anything else , your paying for a name an no more, granted on the performance side of things you get what you pay for but as far as detailing an cosmetics there's not really all that big a difference, just my feelings on the matter, thats what makes living in a democracy so great , you can think an say what ya like when ya like, cheers all

Looks decent quality from the pics, the key to how good the quality really is, is how well it will wear.

I use to have a Kahn steering wheel fitted a few years ago which was around £90 from memory, looked great to start with, but wore badly over the year or 2 it was fitted.

I now have a TRD wheel fitted which is showing no signs of wear after a couple of years.

just bought an fittted one of these:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VALLELUNGA-steering-wheel-Toyota-mr2-sw20-celica-Supra_W0QQitemZ320156632396QQihZ011QQcategoryZ40195QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

looks the dogs bollocks, was very simple to install, just remobe the old original wheel, mount on new boss kit, create an earth wire for the horn as the original wheel had none an then bolt on the new wheel, thats about it really, but at 70 quid an a tenner delivery cant be all that bad, oh an to all the ebay flamers, this wheel is of good quality,

wouldn't swap my Nardi for it, but hey it looks fine for the money.

I like fiesty,reminds me of me!!!!.

Guest blueangel

It looks good but it is a copy of an isotta valleuga or its called something like that, on its own it looks good but put it next to the real deal and the differences will show fella.